|Part 1 | Oct 19||Part 2 | Oct 26||Part 3 | Nov 2|
Join our Fraud Manager webinar series
Get tips from fraud managers at LEGO, Staples, and Urban Outfitters on how to fight fraud on Cyber Monday. Register for any or all three sessions:
- Register for Part 1 using the form on this page: LEGO with Thor Magnussen on October 19 @ 10am PT/1pm ET
- Register for Part 2: Staples with Elie Chemaly on October 26 @ 10am PT/1pm ET
- Register for Part 3: Urban Outfitters with Bryan Whitney on November 2 @ 10am PT/1pm ET
As Black Friday and Cyber Monday quickly approach, hear from fraud managers at major online retailers who have been through it before:
- Things they learned from last holiday season
- Things they’re doing differently this year
- Advice, tools, and tips for other fraud managers
Thor Magnussen | LEGO
Head of Fraud Prevention for the Americas
Thor is the head of Fraud Prevention for the Americas at LEGO, this includes the shop.LEGO.com, 90+ LEGO retail stores and LEGO Education. His responsibilities include the management of chargeback processing and data analysis, automated rules engine management, manual review screening and detection of internal & external theft/policy abuse.
Elie Chemaly | Staples
Senior Manager of Global Fraud & Investigations
Elie Chemaly leads fraud strategy for Staples’ global e-commerce properties with teams focused on real-time fraud detection, fraud analytics, modeling, and investigations for Staples’ 1,256 US retail stores.
Bryan Whitney | Urban Outfitters
Director, Urban Outfitters Call Center
Bryan Whitney has 28 years of experience in Retail Operations, Contact Center and Fraud Prevention. His responsibilities include Global Contact Center Operations and Fraud Prevention for Anthropologie, Urban Outfitters, Free People, BHLDN & Terrain brands.