Whitepages Pro Web
Pro Web is our web-based console designed for manual review agents, loan officers, and other professionals that need a concise interface for validating identity information on a regular basis. Pro Web provides access to Whitepages Pro’s proprietary data set including deeper mobile phone coverage, enhanced address detail, and additional phone elements such as “Spam Score”. Everything is presented to the user in a modern, clean and rich user interface.
Whitepages Pro API
The Whitepages Pro API provides direct access to the largest and most accurate contact information database in North America. Whether you’re building an application for a 1000 person call center, 10 person fraud review team or anything in between, the Whitepages Pro API is flexible enough to easily integrate with your existing systems.
The Whitepages Pro API 2.0 uses a streamlined, logical RESTful interface with simple GET requests and JSON responses. Apply for an API Key using the form below, and we will send your key within 24 hours so you can start building best in class apps on top of the Whitepages Pro platform.
Whitepages Pro Identity Score
PRO Identity Score is an identity verification service used to analyze and score the legitimacy of online transactions, loan applications, sign-up forms, or anything else with a name, phone number and address. It uses PRO’s extensive database of verified contact information to determine if someone is who they say they are in order to protect your organization against fraud and general phonyness.
Get in contact with us to learn more.
Rich identity data for your business, wherever a high level of confidence is required.
The Pro Identity Score analyzes a business’ consumer contact data against Whitepages extensive database, validates 7 individual data elements and validates consumer identity. It returns a score of 0-50, with the highest score indicating the highest confidence in identity verification. Example areas that can benefit include:
Financial Services: Conduct real-time application review, before pulling a fill credit file, to determine whether supplementary documents or other information will be required.
Marketing and Lead Management: Analyze incoming leads, from your own efforts or third party channels, to assess lead quality before sending on to sales for follow-up.
eCommerce: Supplement your current fraud platform, or use Pro Identity Score on its own, to help fraud teams identify questionable orders, uncover account take overs and allow ultimately ship your goods with confidence.
Accessing the Pro Identity Score is easy.
Whether you are a manual review agent and need the data at your fingertips through a web-based interface, or you are working with thousands of records and prefer to use an API, we have you covered. The same proprietary algorithm powers both methods of access and assesses the following:
- Validation of specific values such as: Phone number, phone spam score, phone line type, address deliverability, email domain age, email address age, and address family count
- Cross-verification of relationships such as: Address to name, name to phone and address to phone
Pro Phone Intelligence Solution
With 90% of American adults having mobile phones, mobile phone numbers are quickly becoming the new personal identifier. Matching a phone number with other data entities can complete a picture of your customer’s identity. This helps your business prioritize marketing operational flow and manage risk.
Whitepages Pro has data on hundreds of million phone numbers, with roughly half of them mobile numbers from the US and Canada. Backed by the most accurate phone information on the market, Pro shows information such as:
- Line Type: indicates whether a number is a landline, mobile number, fixed VOIP (like Comcast), non-fixed VoIP (Voice over IP, such as Google Voice or Skype), a premium number, a toll-free number, a 10-digit number originating from outside the United States, or an invalid number that does not exist in the telephone system.
- Carrier: indicates the company providing service to the associated number, including hard to identify carriers such as Virgin Mobile and TracFone.
- Do Not Call (DNC) Registration: identifies whether the number is on the National Do Not Call Registry.
- Service Plan: provides data to indicate whether the number is part of a prepaid service plan.
- Spam Score: provides a score that suggests if a phone number has engaged in spam activity. Spam Score is unique in the industry and Whitepages Pro analyzes billions of monthly calls to derive the score.
Ways We Can Help Your Business
- The Pro Phone Intelligence Solution is a perfect companion for outbound call centers that need to run checks on numbers before dialing.
- Inbound call centers can integrate our data into existing systems to enhance contextual call rerouting based on phone number meta-data.
- Worried about TCPA compliance? Identifying Do Not Call registered numbers and line type is critical in helping you avoid heavy government fines by flagging mobile numbers on your call list.
Pro Phone Intelligence Solutions is the ideal complement to our Phone Identity Solution, which supports caller ID and lead recovery.